Quote Of The Day
– IAAF scientist Dr. Stéphane Bermon talking about the IAAF’s recently-announced testosterone rules for women and his prediction that there will be a third category for intersex athletes “in five or 10 years.”
- Kenyan World Champion doping bust?
- High School Phenom Tyrese Cooper (10.34/20.51/45.23 (frosh)) Arrested On Burglary Charge
- USATF Reopens Bidding for 2020 Olympic Track and Field Trials Because of Mt. Sac Lawsuit
- Galen Rupp nine days out from Prague — runs 24 miles on the TRACK finishing in 4:28
- 22 year old first time marathoner wins New Jersey Marathon in 2:23:56.... in basketball shorts and shirtless.
- Clayton Murphy - barely sub 48 this weekend
- Clayton Murphy is running the 800m in Doha DL - Why?
- Desiree Linden to try to trademark "keep showing up"
- kenenisa bekele - lets get it right guys stop hating
- El Guerrouj "base" phase
- Crazy bumble date - where did i go wrong?
- Utah girl wore a "Chinese dress" to her prom and is branded a racist? Does this make sense?
- Sage Canaday Copenhagen Marathon OTQ thread