Quote Of The Day
“I didn’t think it was that much of a big deal to be in the papers. We are fine, we are friends. I won’t go into the details because that is personal life but we train the same time, we are still pretty cool. I’m not a celebrity, which is why it is hilarious that people care if I have a boyfriend. I can’t wait to tell him.”
– GB sprinter Dina Asher-Smith talking about her surprise that her breakup with fellow sprinter Zharnel Hughes got coverage in the British press.
- do any of you run at night?
- Running Form
- The marathon is GARBAGE as a professional sporting event
- Please help me run faster
- GWEN JORGENSEN: Letsrun's was 100% wrong about 0% chance
- Snowflake 1st year medical residents complain having to wear shorter lab coat is "offensive", Johns Hopkins agrees!!
- Lived off of < $17,000.00 annual, Ask Me Anything
- Is everyone prepared for Rupp to win Boston?
- Max King Wins 10 Miler....Wearing Jorts!!