Quote Of The Day
“I didn’t think I was going to win. I didn’t know much about the other girls or anything … even my family are all at home, I didn’t think this would happen so I told them not to come. … I’ve been working really, really hard on my sprint in the past year because it’s been my downfall definitely. So all those vomits and tears on the treadmill have definitely paid off.”
– University student and “beach sprinter” Elizabeth Forsyth speaking after winning the $30,700 prize for coming in first at the historic Stawell Gift handicap sprint race in Australia.
- Jordan Hasay is in tremendous shape
- Colleen Quigley just got married (Suspected April Fools)
- Am I overtraining?
- A "big" runner with low BF
- Does anyone have social anxiety disorder? A sad runner
- Paris Marathon 2018 Elite Fields have been announced
- Why do people on here hate ultra runners?
- Canaday announces retirement. Good for him (April Fools)
- NAU sub 14 guys
- Nijel Amos 1:44.65 At Stanford Invite
- What would Jake Robertson or his brother run if they lived in New York and had 2 young kids to take care of and had to work
- Monday Big Discussion: After 31:55 10k, how do you assess Gwen Jorgensen's Olympic chances?