Quote Of The Day
“There’s definitely challenges in being women or even younger women in a male dominated environment, (situations) where we haven’t been taken seriously. But instead of letting that get us down, we have been focusing on ourselves and our convictions of how a manager in track and field should operate.”
“It’s certainly been a huge advantage that Helena and I are a team and we have each other to stay motivated and to keep our eyes on the bigger goals and the long-term vision.”
– Kim Vanderlinden, one half of the two-woman team at Wafel Sports Management, talking about what it’s like to be working in a male-dominated industry.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge: "I have been doing all things at 80 percent"
- Wow: Jenny Simpson will run the 3000 in Doha against Hellen Obiri - Will Mary Slaney's 8:25 AR finally be broken?
- Gwen Jorgenson 10km Prediction Thread
- Leo Manzano- 1:52 800m at Texas Relays
- Jamaica's Simon Facey, withdraws from CGs as she didn't like the flights that were booked for her - but was she right?
- What? Is this true? Published report: Genzebe Dibaba is no longer coached by Jama Aden
- USATF settled/settling a lawsuit for $395,000 in 2017. What was/is that for?