Quote Of The Day
“We made an offer to senior Russian officials in Pyeongchang to visit the Moscow laboratory together but it seems our offer has fallen on deaf ears. We have also written to the Russian Investigatory Committee four times to offer our help and we have not had a single response. The big losers here are Russian athletes. Their participation in future events will continue to be put in doubt and the rest of the world will not be convinced any meaningful change has taken place. Real action is needed. It’s time for this situation to change. If not, it will damage sport – every Russian victory will be doubted. … We want to welcome an independent and efficient Rusada back in from the cold – it’s just a pity that progress is so slow from the Russian authorities.”
– WADA president Craig Reedie talking about Russia’s continued lack of cooperation which keeps it from returning to full unrestricted international sports competition.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Female Distance Legends P Radcliffe, S O’Sullivan, and R Mota Will Answer Your Questions Live on Sat. at 6 am ET (11 am CET)
- Confirmed: Jordan Hasay has withdrawn from the 2018 IAAF World Half Marathon Championships - Will she run Boston?
- Why is Hasay racing so much during her boston buildup
- Why do we allow post collegiates in college meets?
- Using Caffeine for races discussion -
- Why not do intervals to fatigue like we do for some weight training exercises?
- Who could run 12 sub 50 second 400's in 12 hours?
- Anyone picked up track after college and became somewhat decent at it?
- Accidentally scaring people when you run passed them from behind at night
- We really may have solved it this time! If you get redirected on LetsRun.com after Midnight Thursday Eastern click here