Quote Of The Day
“We’re very disappointed in that. The IOC is basically saying there’s one rule for one country and another for the rest. It would appear in December they were banned and they didn’t ban them. It was fake news. [Anti-doping] is at a critical point. We’ve always advocated for the IOC not to be involved in decisions around anti-doping and never was it so underlined than that decision made last week.”
– Sport Ireland chief executive and 1984 Olympic marathon silver medallist John Treacy voicing his opposition to the IOC’s reinstatement of Russia after the 2018 Winter Games.
- Rupp Wins -- 59:47 in Rome
- Only track could have a dumb rule like this. Texas A&M loses 4 x 400 but gets credited with the WR
- Just realized my girlfriend is terribly conceited and self-centered
- Do college runners party?
- Was Verzbicas the greatest HSer of all time?
- MICHAEL MF NORMAN 44.52 WR FTW
- NCAA Champ Andy Trouard sticks out tongue on last turn of 3k and nearly falls
- Holy Cr!*: This is the most shocking thing about track I've learned in a long time-OJ Simpson was on a 4x1 World Record Team
- Sam Affolder calls out Brodey Hasty in DyeStat Interview
- Why are drugs so commonly accepted in the gym industry but not for distance running?