Quote Of The Day
“[Genzebe Dibaba’s] association with a certain coach is not particularly healthy for the sport. … We saw [Sifan] Hassan at the stairs, she was lovely, it was all great. I don’t think she was expressing disappointment [on the podium]. I think she was expressing her contempt for the gold medalist and her associations.”
– Laura Muir‘s coach Andy Young, talking about why he thinks Sifan Hassan refused to smile when receiving her 1,500m bronze medal on the podium at World Indoors.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- $200,018 Running Wareouse NCAA Indoors Prediction Contest is Here
- Mo Farah claims in instagram live video he was racially harassed at airport
- Three men attempt to saw off legs of South African triathalete
- Shitara: always does a 25-30 km tempo run three days before a marathon - Citius
- my brother thinks crunches are useless for runners
- A cyclist's perspective on getting into running
- Malcolm Gladwell’s Running Knowlege
- Taoufik Makloufi Mile Training: is it the right way to train for the mile?
- Muir calls out Genzebe Dibaba
- I'm gonna be honest with you: Baseball is the king of sports.