Quote Of The Day
“When I finished, I felt like I gave it all that I had. I was pretty spent afterwards. So feeling like that after a race, there’s not much more I could have done. That was what I had today, so I have no choice but to be proud of how I competed and happy with the result.”
– Ajee Wilson speaking after winning 800m silver behind Francine Niyonsaba at the 2018 World Indoor Championships.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- RIP: Roger Bannister
- RUTH JEBET EMBROILED IN DRUG SCANDAL!!!
- WTF Four Polish dudes broke the 4x400 world record
- Former high school sub 4 miler Michael Slagowski won an NAIA national championship today!
- Why in the heck did a KENYAN not break 4:00 before roger banister?
- Rumor Mill: Clayton Murphy Leaving NOP???
- Is the 800m "dash" the weakest event in track?
- UK Gov Drops a Bomb: New Investigation Finds Team Sky Uses PEDs
- The Men's 1500m Final was just won in 3:58 ...
- US M4x400 got the order wrong