Quote Of The Day
“I saw it and I think if you get advice from the best to run [the 1,500], you think it’s going to work, but for me I think the best thing is to stick with both 1,500 and 5K. I want to run a fast 5K and 1,500 outdoors, then see after that.”
- $200,018 Running Warehouse World Indoors Prediction Contest - Check Your Scores / Change Your Picks
- Fastest Miler: Steve Scott, Jim Ryun or Matt Centrowitz in 1 Mile Race?
- How Good will Oregon's Distance Team be?
- Usain Bolt signs for football club, to announce club on Tuesday at 8am GMT
- Why is Ryan Vail training like a 1970s 10000 meter runner?
- Matt Centrowitz is 28.
- Sydney McLaughlin 50.52 400
- How many people in the world right now can run a quarter mile in under a minute?
- Unbelievable!! Albany Loses Conference Championship due to EPIC DQ!!