Quote Of The Day
“Did I think I was going to break four minutes? Not a fecking hope in hell. I’m over the moon. I tied up in the last 100 and I was close enough to making an attack, but I can’t complain. It was never on the plan to break four, so I have to take that, and now I’ll always be there as the first Irishman to do it here.”
– John Travers speaking after running 3:59.40 to become the first Irishman to run a sub-4 mile indoors on Irish soil.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Does money buy happiness?
- What’s the purpose of leg swings
- Ban Alcohol and Wine to save lives
- Women's Ice Hockey Gold Medal Round
- American “scams” her way into the Olympics: terrible or admirable?
- Do running surfaces really matter?
- Kemoy Campbell Signs With Reebok?????????
- Breaking: LetsRun.com singlet trying to go sub 4 for the first time today LIVE at 4:15pm eastern