Quote Of The Day
“It’s the best birthday I’ve ever had. It’s a great feeling to spend it doing what I like to do and with the people that matter to me. At the beginning I just ran the lap times that my coach Sebastian [White] told me. I tried to stay relaxed and in the end I didn’t think about the lap times anymore. I thought: just run.”
– Germany’s Konstanze Klosterhalfen talking about running 8:36.01 to win a 3,000m national title and break a 30-year-old national record on her 21st birthday.
- Breaking: LetsRun.com singlet trying to go sub 4 for the first time today LIVE at 4:15pm eastern
- Can Coleman get Bolts 9.58?
- Minimum 5000m time needed for OTQ Marathon (2:19:00)?
- American “scams” her way into the Olympics: terrible or admirable?
- Ben Blankenship's secret to success
- Kemoy Campbell Signs With Reebok?????????
- dumbest thing shouted at you whilst running
- Mens 1500m - Final - Australian Athletics Championships 2018
- Do running surfaces really matter?