Quote Of The Day
“Vin has been engaged in complete conflict of interest. The outcome of the vote is that he has to recuse himself from the vast majority of what he does as president of USATF. Your effectiveness as leader is greatly diminished when you can’t be in the room … So now you have someone at the head of the association, the president and chair (when Miller retires), who can’t lead it.”
– USATF board chair Steve Miller talking about a USATF resolution requiring Vin Lananna to recuse himself from many votes and debates due to his conflicts of interest as USATF president and head of TrackTown USA.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- Fred Kerley 44.50 Time Trial
- Has anyone in the history of the world ever broken 4:00 in the mile with a shorter longest run than Donavan Brazier?
- How does everyone train in a lot of snow? Speedwork in the snow?
- Schweizer Form
- 90 min of Alan MF Webb
- what do you think of this 5k workout?
- A 21 year old woman flushed her "emotional support" hamster down the toilet and is blaming the airline
- How Fast were the Robertson twins before they moved to Kenya?
- hobby jogger Patrick Wills busted for cheating at Rocky Raccoon 100
- What's the best way to watch the Olympics? Is there a letsrun.com for Olympic sports?