Quote Of The Day
“I think it’s to get back into racing shape in that I haven’t been able to really race on the track in — I mean, it will have been like, a year or two. Yeah, how long will it have been? It’ll have been a while. And so I think in a lot of ways for me, it will be just like having fun, getting out there, hopefully getting some fast times but also getting back into that “how do you race” sort of mode. Because the difference between running fast and racing is very different. And I think this will be a fun year to jump in a bunch of races, practice different tactics, practice different techniques in that sort of regard and kind of going from there.”
– Mary Cain talking about her goals for 2018 which will be a comeback year after she missed 2017 with a stress fracture.
- Nobody talking about Ross Tucker v Paula radcliffe on twitter.... spat central!
- Guess who we interviewed today??? Mary Cain (and Katelyn Tuohy)
- QOTD: “Zero. Zero bit of regret..." - Andrew Wheating on retirement
- can someone explain modern art to me?
- Has anyone tried the Webb internet coaching session yet?
- What Elite Runner Has Gotten the Least out of The Talent They Have?
- NRK casually reports 6000 doses of so-called "asthma drugs" accompany chronic respiratory diseased Norwegians in Pyeon
- Entire men's and women's Claremont-Mudd-Scripps track teams are suspended for prank / assault by 6 naked dudes