Quote Of The Day
“During my lap of honour in Zurich I was feeling an immense energy – it was crazy. I felt on top of the world. It was like a drug. I was so euphoric. It was such a glorious moment that made all the pain and sacrifices made during training worth it. That season I had enjoyed a perfect year, which is just something I could not dream would have happened. If I had even set out to achieve it, it would have been far too ambitious a goal given the quality of opposition in the event and all the variables at stake. Yet here I was the Diamond League champion in Zurich (having won five from five Diamond League meets in 2017), a winner of both the US indoor and outdoor titles and world champion.”
– World pole vault champion Sam Kendricks reflecting on his perfect 2017 where he went undefeated in 17 competitions.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- 4% - Your Experiences
- Why do people do cardio at a gym?
- How should I deal with my daughter's unrealistic job expectations?
- Would you go to the Super Bowl??
- Hawaii Measure to Outlaw Minors from entering "Long Distance Races"
- What would happen if you ran for an hour each day at comfortable pace?
- Rupp & Hasay to run 2018 USA Cross Country Championships