Quote Of The Day
“Last February, I broke my foot when I was also studying for my history finals at King’s College London. I didn’t see my friends or do anything fun. But studying history, with its wars and coups, makes me feel fortunate that the most stressful thing in my life is how fast I can run in a straight line.”
– GB’s World 4 x 100 silver medalist Dina Asher-Smith in an article talking about her work/life balance and the sacrifices she makes as a pro athlete.
- Katelyn Tuohy: What's Preventing Her From Attending/Competing In NCAA Next Year?
- T-Mobile CEO John Legere ran a 4:06 mile in High school, hobby jogged 2:53 marathon in his 50s. Whose jealous/mad?
- Jenny S vs Centro
- Why do people wear shorts over their pants (tights)?
- What would El G have run the mile in if he kept running after his 3:26.00?
- Goal of Sub 2:19 Marathon: Advice Appreciated
- USADA busts 56-yr old triathlete who was taking tesosterone with a doctors prescription
- Fastest marathoner you know who has a full time non-running related job
- Centrowitz still with Oregon project but now based in east coast