Quote Of The Day
“Everything’s gone well, right through the fall, through Manchester Road Race. The training has gone very well since then. There’s been no hiccups or anything like that. Just looking forward to see what she can do on Sunday. I think she’s as prepared as she’s ever been for a half marathon, in terms of what she’s done in [the] New York [Half] the last couple years, so I would expect a really good performance. … It’s just a matter of how the race develops early on [Sunday]. You would hope that the race would go quick enough that she would have a chance at breaking Deena’s record.”
– Ray Treacy talking about Molly Huddle possibly taking down Deena Kastor‘s 67:34 American record at this weekend’s Houston Half Marathon.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Say it ain't so: Johnson County CC in Kansas City planning on shutting down track program and demolishing its track
- Edna Kiplagat's Interview with the BBC from Eldoret
- US Army can't find enough physically fit recruits, especially in the South
- Would you ever seriously date a girl who listened to country music?
- It took me 5 years to finally crack 2:30 in the marathon and achieve my lifetime running goal. This is what worked for me.
- Ultra Runner busted faking laps
- NO Centro at Millrose?