Quote Of The Day
“We just kind of want to see how the training is working. Coach [Mark] Rowland’s training is so much different than anything I’ve done and he wanted to see how it would go in a performance. At the end of the day, you can train all you want but you want it to correlate with good performances.”
– Luke Puskedra talking ahead of this weekend’s Houston Half Marathon about his move to the OTC and coach Mark Rowland. Will we see another big showing from the Puskedra, who ran 61:29 in his debut half and 2:10:24 at Chicago 2015, in 2018?
- Ultra Runner busted faking laps
- Average Disney Marathon Finish Time Was....5:48:43
- NO Centro at Millrose?
- Peloton announces treadmill for $4,000 and will have live running classes for $39 per month
- Is the defining line really just 29 sec for a 200m to know if you have speed or not?
- How do we feel about Running Warehouse?
- Who are the worst people to share trails with? Hikers or equestrians?
- Why people hang their number on their waist
- Did Dave Bedford really drink 3-4 pints every night?