Quote Of The Day
“It was like it was a movie. We were in formation, even coming out of our hotel rooms on the way to the kit check. We knew we had to be at a certain place at a certain time and I came out of my room, then there was CJ [Ujah], there was Danny [Talbot], there was Adam [Gemili] and we all arrived at the hotel lift at the same time. Danny’s funny in that he’s not someone who says a lot so when he does it has an impact. He said: ‘You know what guys? I think we’re going to win this.’ … We were probably the only four people who thought we were going to win but we were also probably the only four people who needed to think like that.”
– GB sprinter Nethaneel Mitchell-Blake talking about winning 4 x 100 relay gold at Worlds this summer.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Canadian Steeple Olympian Matt Hughes wins 10-miler (51:18) in "feels like -22C" temps. Whoa.
- Kilian Jornet to Target 2:10 Marathon at London
- When an athlete wins a national title and none of the real competition shows up, do they feel like they actually earned it?
- Any formerly retired runners started chasing your own ghost again and beat it?!
- Tell a story of the worst thing the football program did to your team.
- Navy vet runs 22+ miles a day for 11 weeks straight.
- Why was Bekele so good?