We'd All Like To Run The 100
“The natural progression of any distance athlete is to stay as short as you can for as long as you can. All the best marathon athletes of all time have all come from the track. That is the routine, although I don’t know if I’ll do it, but the 10k is the next stage. I will be at the 5k for as long as I can. If you can’t medal at the 5k you can’t in the 10k.”
– Andrew Butchart talking about the normal progression in the sport.
- THE BEST LOGO IN ALL OF HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS: The Mountain Brook Spartans, Golf
- University of Oregon has received "notice of allegations" in regards to infractions in track and field...huh?
- Accutane for teen?
- Lavar Ball does it again-- BBB to create it's own basketball league
- Which workout is more impressive?
- 2 Turn stagger for 800m = Faster Times
- There will be a new me in 2018 ?
- why do people say "he's good people"
- Is average Russian stronger than average American?