Quote Of The Day
“At the sea level it is possible to break the world record if the conditions are not extreme and if the pollution level is within control, then you can breathe properly and your legs function well. Although I have not seen the track [course] yet, I think I would set myself a target of 1:12.”
– Kenenisa Bekele talking about going for Dennis Kimetto‘s 25K world record at the TSK 25K in India.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Is it better to take a break immediately after XC season, or try to hold your XC fitness through early indoor?
- Anyone know how drop in weight translates into speed gain?
- Middle Distance guys: what is your 200m PR?
- Star Wars: Last Jedi Discussion. ***SPOILERS THREAD***
- Renato Canova Training (Includes 1 hour presentation about his training phyiloshophy)
- People we can't stand (in college)
- Katelyn Tuohy 5k Record Attempt
- Desi Linden Boston marathon champion, chances?
- Kenenisa Bekele Comes Up Short in Breaking 25k world record
- Net Neutrality Repealed: How much are you willing to pay for LetsRun?