Quote Of The Day
“Running is still a big part of my life, and that piece has grown a lot more than it had been in college, but the biggest difference is that I do have other things that make me really happy. And if for some reason, I got injured now – it’s always devastating – but it wouldn’t be the end of the world.”
“I have other things I enjoy in life, that can hold me up, and keep me from the hole that a lot of runners go in. And in high school, that wasn’t necessarily the case.”
– 2007 Foot Locker National Champ Ashley Brasovan, who is back running strong 10 years later. She dominated the US half marathon trail champs this year and ran a 2:40:19 last week at CIM.
- Official Foot Locker Nationals 2017 Live Thread (Girls Race 12:15 east/ Boys 1pm)
- Official USATF Club Nationals Thread (Men's Race 11:45 eastern, Women 12:30)
- Training Log for a 2:30ish Boston Marathon 2018
- Unluckiest runner you never heard of?
- What could cause the end of Bitcoin?
- Who is the best athlete in the world that we can guarantee is clean?
- Predictions for Nick Symmonds at the Honolulu Marathon this weekend
- Try #6? This time we may have solved it. Please post if you get redirected on LetsRun after 10 am central