Quote Of The Day
Shalane Flanagan: “Boston has my heart. It would be really hard to pass that up. I’m still formulating those plans and weighing it with my family. The time away from home and family is getting harder. It’s so important for me to weigh what races I’ll run if I continue, with what is weighing on me to stop. There is the chance to start a family. I’m open to all sorts of families – foster care, adopting, or my own.”
Jerry Schumacher: “She could have a few more years of doing this. She is really at her best now, and that’s exciting. Do I think she could run an American record? Absolutely. Could she win Boston? Absolutely? Could she continue to perform at a high level and make a fifth Olympic team? Absolutely. Does she want to? … If she wants to continue, there are some exciting moments ahead. If she’s done, what a great way to end it.”
– Shalane Flanagan and coach Jerry Schumacher weighing Flanagan’s options as she decides whether or not she wants to retire or continue on after her historic NYC Marathon win.
- Dumbest overheard/said to you at a turkey trot?
- Jordan Hasay Gives Talk At Her Former High School
- Should I do 90mpw this winter as a HS senior?
- Definition of: Mediocre, Decent, Good, Sub-Elite, and Elite in High School
- How fit can I get just running 4 to 5 or so miles everyday at 6:30 to 6:45 pace
- Finally...Unequivocal Proof That the Apollo Moon Landings Were Staged on Earth
- Charles Manson RIP
- NAU WOW
- Justyn Knight Makes History - 1st Canadian Born Male to Win NCAAs