Quote Of The Day
“It was our first time being in the same place as them, the hair on the back of my neck was up and I am snarling, I am just feeling all competitive. That’s the competitor in me, so I know our guys were feeling that. They hadn’t seen them, and then the gun goes off and they are out side by side with these guys. I am in some ways telling them, ‘Wait, wait, hold back, this isn’t our weekend.’ It’s the next weekend, they knew that and they were in control, but I could tell the presence of both teams in one place sort of built that anticipation.”
– NAU head coach Michael Smith talking about going up against BYU for the first time this season at last week’s Mountain Regional.
- $200,017 Running Warehouse LRC NCAA Cross Country Prediction Contest is Here
- 2017 NCAA Cross Country Banquet Photos
- Who wins it? a) Justyn Knight b) Grant Fisher c) Other
- Who wins the women's race? ~ NCAA D1 Cross country
- NCAA XC darkhorse picks
- Story Time: Describe a run where you worried you weren't going to make it back
- I'm beginning to understand the mid-life crisis thing
- Women of Letsrun: Why did People's Sexiest Man Alive go to Blake Shelton?
- Most beautiful running gait phase