Quote Of The Day
“Outdoors promised so much and delivered … not a lot for me. I thought after Paris [Diamond League] I got everything sorted and thought, ‘right, this is it.’ You could have hooked me up to a lie detector and asked me if I thought I’d win a medal in London. I really felt that it was finally going to be me this year. … I was really frustrated [with 2017] because, again, I came away thinking, ‘I’ve still not shown what I am capable of.’ … It’s tough to describe how much of an effect it had on me because that was everything to me.”
– GB 110 hurdler Andrew Pozzi talking about the disappointment of missing a medal at London Worlds. Pozzi had fought back from years of injuries, but tore his hip flexor and lost three weeks of training, just missing the final in London.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Utah State Meet - 33 under 16:00, 3 under 15:00 at 4,260'
- What do you talk about on runs with your friends/teammates?
- Damn Jerry Schumacher's marathoners suck
- Is Johnny Gray's American Record run the fastest negative-split 800m of all time?
- Is it common to do all of your running alone?
- How much should a competitive marathoner weigh?
- Best small schools at cross country?
- worst big city marathon
- Is there any point to "Lost Cat" signs?
- New user/post system troubleshooting thread