Quote Of The Day
“Honestly, I don’t believe that I will be even in the top three. It’s so subjective, you know what I mean? Somebody loves jumps, somebody else loves running. Somebody prefers blondes, somebody prefers brunettes. Too many ‘somebody’ … As I said, it’s so subjective. But l’m okay with that. All the main trophies of 2017 I already won.”
– Russian high jump world champion Maria Lasitskene explaining why she doesn’t expect to win the IAAF Athlete of the Year award despite finishing the season undefeated. We think if “somebody” is biased against her, it’ll be because of her national colors (not that she got to wear them) rather than the color of her hair.
- 2015 FL runnerup Phillip Rocha no longer part of Colorado team
- Official 2017 Wisco / Pre-Nats Discussion Thread- Who you got?
- I used to be a jerk, and now I'm very ashamed about it. Is it possible to reconnect with old friends?
- Bay Area Smoke: Train normally, dial back, wait it out?
- LIST OF SUB FOUR MINUTE MILERS
- Ed Whitlock Answer on Jeopardy!
- Most Obscure Collegiate Teams to Expereince Consistent Success at the National Level?
- Fastest guy you've beaten?
- Wife booked week long vacation
- I think I royally fked up before my marathon