Quote Of The Day
“That program, the NOP, has been under investigation for the last two years. So as a fan of my own sport, it’s hard to have full excitement and faith when you don’t know all the facts yet. There’s still an investigation going on so it’s hard to truly and genuinely get excited about the performances that I’m watching.”
“And I think it’s really important to consider who you associate with. We don’t get to choose our parents, but we certainly get to choose our friends and our coaches and who we want to include in our circle and put our faith and our trust in. I think it’s really important to think about who you include in your professional circle in this sport, and I think that who you choose to allow in says a lot about you.”
– Shalane Flanagan reacting to Galen Rupp‘s Chicago Marathon win.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Warning. Since the USMNT is out of the World Cup, we will shut the site down for 24 hours.
- At last, they've found a way to stop dopers - microchip all elite athletes
- Where do you put dirty running clothes?
- Breaking: Shalane and Meb react to Galen Rupp's Chicago Win
- Noah Droddy- good showing in Chicago
- what is the average maximum mileage that an average person can handle without injuries?
- A grassroots movement to stop the lure of the Boston Marathon and make money in the process
- USC Dental is now the most expensive education program in the world - $504,000
- Kipsang To Run NYC Marathon
- Who would you consider the best runner (could be fastest PR or achievements) to run for your alma mater?
- Connecticut XC Coach Resigns After Being Forced To Keep Athlete On Team