Quote Of The Day
“I’ve been in a lot of 2:10 races. I think 2:06 or 2:07 in this race, hopefully, is the next progression …”
“Ultimately if I want to make the jump to getting down to [running in] marathons that might be [won] in 2:02 or 2:03, I think I have to start working my way down. I can’t just be in a bunch of 2:10 races and expect to come down there.”
– Galen Rupp talking about his goals for Sunday’s Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
- What time would Rupp have to run in Chicago for you to consider him the greatest American marathoner of all time?
- Good Q&A with Centrowitz from Track and Field News
- 12 year old girl runs 9:26 for 3k on track
- Greatest Runner To Post A Thread On LetsRun?
- Middle School XC Etiquette
- Will Jordan Hasay ever run faster than her 2:23:00 debut in Boston? Yes or no.
- How many people on site think that there is way more to that shooting then the FBI is saying?