Quote Of The Day
“I’m really surprised [with the time]. This is a miracle for me. I was thinking I could maybe do 1:07:00. Yesterday I was discussing with my manager and I was telling him maybe I can do 3:14 per kilometre (68 minutes) and he was telling maybe I could go for 67. But it was amazing to see 65. I always see people running 65 and I think, ‘How can I improve my training so that I can improve?’ And I see everything is possible. The more you train, the more your body is coming. I say every time, ‘Don’t give up. Just go, go, go.'”
– Kenya’s Edith Chelimo speaking after taking 1:07 off her PR to run a UK all-comers record (#6 all-time) 65:50 to win the Cardiff University Half Marathon.
- Deadliest mass shooting in US history in Las Vegas - More than 50 dead
- Can I run 100mpw all on a 400m track?
- What metrics do you keep on your watch screen during a race?
- How much does it bother Rupp haters that he has the fastest 10K time in the world in the last 6 years
- Why Aren't Kenyan Runners Diabetic?
- Just read this and hope my son never has sex. Ever.
- Video - interesting Kipchoge finish at World XC 2005 long course
- Best way to mark a xc course?
- Cody Moat and Lindsay Webster Capture 2017 Reebok Spartan Race World Championship (Video highlights)
- True or False: If your feet are so big you need specially ordered XC cleats, you shouldn't be running anyway.
- O.K...I'll Admit...The UO Duck Women Are a Lovable Lot