Quote Of The Day
“I really wanted to see this as an opportunity to tell these guys’ stories from their point of view without using too many voiceovers or too many experts. I think that a lot of times with these elite distance runners, their English isn’t necessarily amazing, and so they’ll go up and clock in some astronomically amazing time in the marathon and they’ll have the interview afterward, which is usually a little awkward, especially after Berlin when you have someone speaking in German to someone speaking Kalenjin. So I really hope this can be an opportunity to let these guys talk for themselves and tell their own stories.”
– Director Martin Desmond Roe talking about his new National Geographic documentary on Nike’s Breaking2 project which premieres on September 20th.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- Arkansas & Iona go home devastated - Columbia just beat them at VCP
- Kyle Merber becomes 1st human to run sub-4 mile outdoors in Alaska
- Official 2017 Philly Half Discussion Thread - Rupp and Hasay get ready for Chicago
- Go to a baseball game? Don't waste your time or cash!
- East Coast people are like a different species
- How do I get this crazy woman out of my house????
- Just moved and have no real friends
- 12 weeks to go in a Sub 2:20 Marathon Plan, how would you write it?