Quote Of The Day
“I really don’t know yet (when I will retire). Everyone keeps telling me to go on until I can’t go anymore. I will continue to give it my best. I still have some work to do. It (getting to 100 sub-10 seconds times) keeps me motivated for sure. If I get to 100 this year, then next year, I will just be coasting, so I need to really do some work next year to ensure I even get to 110 (sub-10s).”
– Asafa Powell talking about his eventual retirement and his desire to run one-hundred sub-ten second 100m races before he does (he’s currently at 93).
- McGregor goes home devastated!
- Is boxing staged to the same extent as professional wrestling?
- Good Article on Why the 800 Meter Hurts Like Hell
- Kate Murphy Diagnosis
- How important is "moderate" pace in HM and Marathon training?
- Have you ever dated someone smarter than you? What is it like?
- Crim 10 Mile - nice run Ritz
- Youtube to Start Full Censorship of Videos This Week
- Raevyn Rogers goes pro!