Quote Of The Day
“What keeps playing in my mind is that we had so many plans together. I now know that no matter how much I want those plans to come together, they’re just not. It’s so permanent, it drains you. That’s something that plays in my head a lot. I valued the relationship to the full extent that I should have, and I think he did as well. I got 22 years with my brother and that’s a relationship I cared so much about. That’s what hurts me. I did not take it for granted – and still it’s gone.”
– Samuel Proctor talking about losing his brother Gabe Proctor to suicide this past May.
If you are struggling, please seek help. The Suicide Prevention Hotline (1-800- 273-8255) offers 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress.
- Jakob Ingebrigtsen (16y) just ran the 5,000 in 13.35
- Raevyn Rogers goes pro!
- Three positive doping tests from London World's!
- Win Powerball Lottery. Take the 30 year payout
- Legendary Bodybuilder Rich Piana has passed away, RIP.
- 75% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck
- Cheerleader forced to do splits by school gymnastics teacher
- What would happen if you detonated a nuclear bomb in the eye of a hurricane?
- Time to get rid of some stuff. The penny, the letter "c", imperial weights and measures...