Quote Of The Day
“If they want an official apology, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I apologize for any wrongdoings I’ve brought onto the sport. I love the sport. That’s why I’ve come back and run to the best of my abilities. I have worked hard to right my wrongs.”
– Justin Gatlin issuing an “official apology” to try to appease the fans who booed him during the World Championships.
- Actual I saw the eclipse thread
- Epic iphone failure: Iphone fails to record solar eclipse - Is it a sign from above it's time to short AAPL?
- How far could Kipchoge run sub 6 minutes per mile pace?
- Cheserek signs with Sketchers?
- Why a combination of HIT-training and low mileage endurance is the future.
- Depth of Falmouth Men's top 20 awful!
- I tried running with another runner girl - I feel like a creep - Need Etiquette Help!
- best response to "running is bad for your knees"?