Quote Of The Day
“I follow Farah on Twitter. (I’ll admit it: I’m that much of a track geek). And I always get the sense, reading his tweets, that he really enjoys himself, particularly that he enjoys training. Now, is it possible I’m being mislead by Farah’s clever social media strategy? Sure. But maybe not. He reminds me a little of Roger Federer, whose longevity appears to be largely a function of the fact that, long past the point where his peers have grown tired of all the hours of preparation necessary to continue to be an elite tennis player, Federer is still really into it. Isn’t Farah the same way? And isn’t that explanation enough? I mean, every week he posts a photo of himself grinning while racing around a track with one of his training partners. Grinning! I don’t know about you, Nick, but I do not grin while doing intervals.”
– Best-selling author Malcolm Gladwell showing some love for Mo Farah and proposing an explanation for the Farah’s longevity in a Q&A with Nicholas Thompson on Wired.com.
- Clayton Murphy runs poorly in Sopot (1:48.71) - Pulls out of Birmingham DL
- I Can't sleep right now??
- Nick Willis' 10 week mileage high is 880 - What is yours?
- Jakob Ingebrigtsen returns to the winner's circle - runs 3:40 in Poland
- Mo Farah vs Muktar Edris 2.0
- USA vs. GB dual meet announced for July 21, 2018, in London
- My boss just emailed me after hours to ask if I would be at work tomorrow when there is no reason why I wouldn't.
- Cal may cut Men's Track and Field
- Where is Kennedy Kithuka?