Quote Of The Day
“Medal reallocation is not a quick and easy process. It is a minefield of retests, appeals and constant calls for disqualified athletes to return their medals, which can sometimes fall on deaf ears. The Russian Athletics Federation has been asking for 24 Olympic medals to be returned by their athletes. To date, just three have heeded those requests. If all else fails it seems, the IOC just makes a new batch of medals, as happened in the case of the British 4x400m relay quartet.”
– BBC writer Matt Davis explaining the difficulty and hoops that need to be jumped through in order to reallocate Olympic medals.
- Mo Farah vs Muktar Edris 2.0
- Murphy is running the Birmingham 800
- USA vs. GB dual meet announced for July 21, 2018, in London
- My boss just emailed me after hours to ask if I would be at work tomorrow when there is no reason why I wouldn't.
- Is going to the doctor a waist of time for most running injuries?
- Cal may cut Men's Track and Field
- When Mo Farah was my age, all my PB's were better than his and I'm not very good.