Quote Of The Day
“It was three against one and they had to sacrifice one of them, they sacrificed Kejelcha not to get a medal and Edris to sit on the back and to do as less work as possible and to come beat me on their last lap and that was their plan. As an athlete, what you want to do when you get in them races, you want to cover every move. I spend, looking back, I spent quite a lot of energy just trying to cover moves and trying to make sure I’m in the right place and then the last lap [I’m] boxed in a little bit.”
– Mo Farah talking about how he blames Ethiopian team tactics for losing his first global championship 5,000m since before 2011. Was it team tactics that got Muktar Edris the win over Farah? Read our analysis here.
- Last day of world champs thread
- Mo Farah goes home DEVASTATED
- WHAT HAPPENED TO BOLT!!!!!
- Mo Farah should NOT have medaled
- controversy in women's long jump
- Stupid coach only taking top 7 to camp
- Rowbury is Oregon Project's last hope...
- Mo Farah didn't celebrate British 4x100 gold
- The Guardian Mocks Attempts To "Anoint" Wayde van Niekerk
- Was it that easy to beat Mo after all?