Quote Of The Day
– Caster Semenya responding when asked for her views on the recent IAAF and WADA funded study on the advantage high testosterone levels give female track and field athletes.
- Aden reportedly indicted on public health charges
- Jakob Ingebrigtsen 8:26 3000m steeple debut
- Is one stage (130mi/200km) of the Tour de France equivalent to a marathon?
- 50km walking Olympic Champ Tóth (Slovakia) will now MISS London 2017 due to DOPING investigation
- Easy field for Farah win in London
- Lance Armstrong To Be Sole Defendant Against US Gov
- Ran 6min PB in Marathon, but missed goal time by 2 mins and feel pissed off. Wife says I'm greedy, is she right?