Quote Of The Day
– Jarmila Kratochvilova, 800-meter world record holder at 1:53.38, talking in a 3,000-word NY Times piece by Jeré Longman on the proposal to wipe out all world records before 2005.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- David Rudisha says he's running more mileage in 2017 than in recent years as his knee is feeling better
- Millenial? Yep: Guy wins NCAA title in high jump - Announces he's unhappy and will transfer
- Analysis - NCAA teams with the best yearly improvements
- What is the best rivalry in track and field of all time?
- Nick Symmonds Workout Today
- Guess my mile race tonight (already ran it)
- 50 Years ago - Jim Ryun ran 3:51.1 and was the last American to hold the mile record
- Maine runner is attacked by rabbid raccoon - she defends herself by drowning it