Quote Of The Day
“The reality is for me to be in fighting shape at USAs I need three or four more rust busters like that. I’m not going to get it so that’s going to have to be it. But you know, I’ve gotten really fit in a couple weeks before. So maybe there is some old-man strength in there and I can be in 1:46, 1:47 shape come USAs. That’s what I have to hope for.”
– Nick Symmonds speaking after running 1:49.48 in his first race in over a year at the Portland Track Festival.
- Allie Ostrander "Give stress fractures the middle finger"
- Grant Fisher: "everyone thinks they can kick"
- Harvard Takes Another Hit - From a Coach on Staff
- Symmonds 1:49.48 at Portland Track Festival
- Jamin in the 3k at Portland track festival?
- HSer Brodey Hasty 4:01.76
- Are you guys content with how you look as a distance runner?
- Grace Ping breaks 13yr 5000m WR again
- Clayton Murphy misses American 1000m record