Quote Of The Day
Robert Johnson: “This is a minor injury that could potentially become worse if he runs on it too soon. As much as Edward would like to run, it is our responsibility to make decisions that are in the best interest of our student-athletes and in this case, it means taking Edward out of the regional meet.”
Andy Powell: “Edward has a bright future in running and I know he is looking forward to a professional career after college. We had to consider the big picture when evaluating this situation. I anticipate him being able to run fast later this summer and in years to come.”
– University of Oregon coaches Robert Johnson and Andy Powell announcing that Edward Cheserek‘s NCAA career is over due to a back injury that will keep him out of the Regional meet.
- Better than 'MacFarland, USA'? Learn about about the Falfurrias XC dynasty in Texas here
- Edward Cheserek's NCAA career is over - King Ches scratches from NCAAs due to "a lower back strain"
- How come 5' 5" - 5' 10" is the ideal running height
- Who is the best 1500m runner/miler that you are confident isn't/wasn't doping?
- MIA Kílian Jornet Missing on Everest
- USATF Jr Olympics and little kids
- Which is more impressive, a sub 12 FAT 100m or a sub 5 mile?