Quote Of The Day
“One reason I want to target the 10,000m is to race Mo Farah, who has been undefeated for a long time (the last time he was beaten over 10,000m was in 2011). I really want to have one last crack at him before he retires on the track. If my brother and I are in shape we at least can make him hurt for it (the win).”
– Kiwi Jake Robertson, who missed basically all of 2015 and 2016 due to injury, but has been on fire and is undefeated in 2017, including a 60:01 half marathon.
- Is Dani Jones the next Jenny B?
- Jake Robertson is eyeing Mo Farah: "If my brother and I are in shape we at least can make him hurt for it"
- LetsRun Reader? Kenya who gets his training off the Internet scores big upset win in half marathon
- Did Kenya just announce the most elite marathon field ever?
- Ritz Is Back! Wins USATF 25K Champs At Fifth Third River Bank Run
- Sam Worley runs 1:48.25 and 4:02.3 at Texas state meet
- Tired of Crime in my Hood. Help me become a Crime Fighting Superhero
- Golden State Warriors getting slaughtered.... Oh wait, they won the game