Quote Of The Day
“A lot of kids can relate to my story and it’s nice to see their faces when you tell them that you weren’t actually that good at running when you were 15 years old and now you’re sixth in the Olympic Games.”
– Andrew Butchart, talking to Athletics Weekly. Butchart says his and the other elite Scots’ training mantra right now is, “Go hard or go home.”
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge: "I have been doing all things at 80 percent"
- Christian McCaffrey's grandfather was a former world record holder at 100y and the 1960 Olympic silver medallist
- Jenny Simpson takes down BMart, Kate Grace, Houlihan, Kaela Edwards and more at 2017 Drake Relays
- Ultimate track fan dies and asks that his ashes be put in Drake LJ pit - Drake says no
- Facebook's customer service is a joke - $50 to the person who can help us merge two pages or contact them
- Pat Henry thinks destroying the Penn and Drake Relays is good for the sport - what say you?
- Wow: G Dibaba has entered Doha DL women's 800 where she'll clash with Semenya, Niyonsaba and Wambui