Quote Of The Day
“She’s like a Cobra in the last stages of a race. She has a lightning strike to the finish that has annihilated people. She went from sixth or seventh with 600 to go in the conference championship to third. She didn’t win the race, but she rolled down an All-American, she rolled down some really high-level kids. She’s got that weapon that is tough to teach: the ability to accelerate when you’re fatigued.”
– University of Nevada distance coach Kirk Elias talking about his athlete Cora Gallop, who has gone from a high school basketball player to a NAIA triple jumper to one of the fastest NCAA DI steeplechasers.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Jemima Sumgong went from a 2:29 marathon to 2:20. Are these improvements normal for an EPO user?
- Brazier 1:44.63
- Sydney Mclaughlin 300H NR
- 25 go sub-9 minutes in Arcadia 3200
- Why so concerned with retirement?
- Talented kid doesn't want to run
- Fired after 16 years- what next?
- Buzzfeed employee runs 3:30 marathon after "10 weeks training"