Quote Of The Day
“We are aiming for the world record this season and nothing short of it …”
“Our focus during the off season was to work on conditioning his body and we concentrated most on managing his injury that he got in Rio so that it does not recur again, but now we are mostly concentrating on speed work. He is in great shape and ready to bring down the world record.”
– Bernard Ouma, coach of 2015 World Championships silver medalist Elijah Manangoi, talking big about Manangoi’s plans for 2017.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- The emperor has no clothes: Jemima Sumgong has tested positive for EPO!!!
- BIG TALK: Elijah Manangoi's coach says the 1500 WR may soon be theirs!! "He is in great shape and ready to bring down the WR"
- Fantastic News!! NBC and IAAF reach long-term deal for broadcast rights to Diamond League!!
- Bizarre tweet by o'lionaird re: sumgong
- Is Kiprop doped?
- South African LJ star Luvo Manyonga re-enters drug treatment facility