Don't Be A Flash In The Pan
“I would like her to pace two to four marathons before going for marathon debut in several years. Joyciline is young athlete and rushing a marathon debut is not something we wish to consider. We are thinking about next the 10-12 years and not about chasing marathon glory on the basis of Joyciline being able to run half marathon at 64-high to 66-low level. We believe we have time and we will move to marathon at the right time.”
– Nicholas Koech, the coach and husband of recent half marathon world record setter Joyciline Jepkosgei, talking about her eventual marathon debut. At 23 years old, they aren’t planning on having her move up anytime soon as they don’t want to join the list of athletes who move to the marathon too young and have short careers.
- The emperor has no clothes: Jemima Sumgong has tested positive for EPO!!!
- 2:11 Marathoner Nick Arciniaga Moving To The Trails/Ultras
- I have 5 months to make $10,000
- Getting out of being boxed in.
- Can I break 2.55 in the thon
- There are actually two types of runners only!
- Denver Post Kara Goucher article
- 330 pound lineman (LSU commit) anchors 4 x 100 - Amazing video