The King Of Cross-Country
– Geoffrey Kamworor, after repeating as World Cross-Country Champion in dramatic fashion. Uganda’s Joshua Cheptegei went from 1st to 30th place in less than half a mile, staggering home to the finish in a gut wrenching display, causing the raucous crowd in Kampala to go nearly silent.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shalane announces she is RETIRED!
- Marathon WR falls...... to an American (and Dartmouth alum)
- Today, I took a police entrance test
- Which is worse: finding out a girl smokes, or finding out she has tattoos?
- Coach lying about recruitment standards?
- Why is it that even though we eat things of many colors, in the end it all comes out brown?
- Ladies of LetsRun, to shave or not shave chest hair?
- How many American Records have been set when not winning?