Quote Of The Day
“It doesn’t really affect me a lot. I feel like we answered all of the questions that are out there. And when you’ve got the truth on your side, you know you’ve always followed the rules to a T, you really don’t have anything to worry about, and so that stuff is just outside noise that I block out.”
– Galen Rupp, who says he’s been averaging 140 mpw in preparing for the 2017 Boston Marathon, talking to competitor.com about whether the doping allegations have impacted his training.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- The (virtual) race of the last 100 years: Usain Bolt vs. Carl Lewis vs. Jesse Owens (video)
- Caster Semenya starts 2017 campaign off with 3k pb - 9:36.39 FTW in South Africa.
- If you are worried about the sport's future, this video will help improve your mood (2 mins of Euro highlights)
- Mary Cain - Where is the world has she been?
- Galen Rupp reveals that he's running 140+ MPW in new interview
- Competitor.com article claims Rupp's Trials Marathon totally changed LetsRunners' opinions of him