Quote Of The Day
“I got to bed quite early but just couldn’t sleep because I was buzzing from [winning the 1,500] Saturday. I was definitely quite tired and halfway through the race I was hoping [Turkey’s Yasemin Can] wasn’t going to ramp it up any more. But I managed to hang in there and then went for it. … You can’t go winning medals and not go raising expectations. I’ll take it all in my stride. I’ve shown I can deal with the pressure.”
– Britain’s Laura Muir speaking after successfully pulling off the 3,000/1,500 double at the 2017 European Indoor Championships.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Laura Muir does it again!! 2nd day in a row - European title and Championship record - 8:35.67!!
- Distance Runners > Sprinters Ajee Wilson Takes it to Courtney Okolo at 600
- Leo Manzano RIP. 4:21.92
- I am a 4:10 Guy in Practice, but a 4:25 guy in races
- If you were going to prison for 35 years and had to report in the next 6 hours what one of these would you do?
- What's the dumbest slogan on a runner's/jogger's T-shirt you've ever seen?
- How many mpw did you run in HS and what were your PRs?