Quote Of The Day
“The hero of the day was Zach Perrin. Although he didn’t run as fast as he hoped to in the 3,000 meters he did it with a broken arm. He tripped at the start of the race; fell very hard, they called the race back. I asked him if he was okay, he replied no, but he wanted to race. He ended up running a very fast time today with a broken arm.”
– Mark Wetmore talking about Colorado distance runner Zach Perrin, who finished 6th in the Husky Classic 3,000m with a 15-second PR (7:55.68) this weekend despite racing with a broken arm. *Discuss
- Olympic champ Dalilah Muhammad: "It's insane what America is becoming"
- CU Buffs runner breaks arm and still runs 15s 3k PR. Wetmore calls him a hero
- College Runners--How does your team structure easy runs?
- New study shows how much slower marathoners get as they age
- Kyle Merber and HOKA NYNJ run 16:12 to break 4xMile WORLD RECORD!
- Why do new runners do workouts?
- HOW HARD IS IT TO BREAK FOUR SOLO?