Quote Of The Day
“I love being in that kind of position. It’s really just going into your gut, seeing what you have left, how many steps you can take before you fall over … Last night, I was thinking about that, what happens if that is the situation, exactly like [what it was tonight]? Will you go for it? And it’s always nice to find that the answer is yes.”
– Kate Grace speaking after the 2017 Millrose Games women’s Wanamaker Mile about staying tough at the end and outkicking Shannon Rowbury.
- ALERT: Evacuate Northern California NOW (Feather River) NOW, Oroville Dam about to burst!!!
- The "finishing kick" is just an illusion
- How do you people who are not sick or under house arrest not go outside for a whole day?
- What you can expect if you're going to run for a bad D3 school.
- Ajee' Wilson is Back!!! 1:58.27 American Indoor Record
- Sammy MF Watson breaks Mary Decker's HS record!
- Lomong and Jager Run 3:56.55 Miles in Washington
- Brandon MF McGorty!!!