God And Her Manager Have A Plan
“I was not thinking that I can run world record but it’s God’s plan. I’m so happy. I’m not even believing myself that I ran a world record.”
“My plans now, maybe I’m going to go home, find my manager, he will tell me what to follow. I can’t choose for myself, he’s the one choosing for me.”
– Peres Jepchirchir, after setting a new half marathon world record at the 2017 RAK Half Marathon on Friday.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shalane announces she is RETIRED!
- Ridiculous ESPN article on Shannon Rowbury that focuses on drugs but mentions nothing about allegations against Salazar
- BREAKING: Donn Cabral to Hoka!
- Miss Universe Kenya goes home devastated.
- Should you lose any NR when you switch nationalities? David Torrence Indoor 1k for example
- Computer Server: Can someone explain it like I'm five?